MOQ 1000, Carton 1000
LOCATIONS (click to expand)
Back To Top
- One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
- Easy permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule.
- Unique locking fingers accommodate various panel thicknesses.
- All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
- Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications: Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems, Motorized Equipment, Enclosed Power Sources, Garage Door Openers, Major Appliances
- Finishing collars available to neaten rough cut tubing ends.
- NPT threaded fittings are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex I & II Conduit and Tubing.
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed onthethreads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Locknuts not included
Back To Top
Fits Tubing Trade Size
Mounting Hole Diameter
Wrenching Nut - Thickness
Wrenching Nut - Flat Size